Reservations and cancellations
The participants have read and accepted the terms and conditions in the moment that they effect the payment, independently of the mode that the said the payment is made.
- Reimbursement of up to 100% of any effected payment will only be possible if the cancelation is made up to 90 days before the journey. Reimbursement of up to 50% of any effected payment will only be possible if the cancelation is made between 90 and 60 days before the scheduled start of the journey.
- In case of poor or dangerous climate conditions, On the Road reserves the right to cancel any of the scheduled activities.
- Any cancelation must be completed using the same email address that was used to make the reservation. The reimbursement will be effected to the same bank account where the payment was made from.
- On the Road reserves the right to cancel all reservations up to 30 days prior to the scheduled activities if the number of participants does not reach the minimum number of persons. In this case, On the Road will reimburse 100% of effected the payments.
- The prices includes 4 overnight stays, as well as mid-day lunches and 5 night dinners corresponding to the days of the activities. The prices also include tickets necessary for visits and for any activities of the scheduled program. All participants will be covered by a personal accident insurance.
- All necessary equipment to perform the scheduled activities will be included in the prices, excluding footwear,
- On the Road reserves the right to exclude from the scheduled activities any participant that does not abide by the regulations or who jeopardizes the safety and security of the remaining participants. In such cases, there will be no reimbursement of any monetary values to the excluded participant(s)
- For safety reasons, no children under the age of 10 years old will be allowed to participate in the scheduled activities. Additionally, no pets of any kind are allowed in the activities.
- The scheduled activities are not advisable for any person with severe motor disabilities. The participants with disability have to contact On the Road to better adjust the activities to their needs.
- Each participant will be responsible for the equipment that is attributed until the end of the scheduled activities. In case of voluntary damage or gross negligence, the participant will have to reimburse On the Road for the damaged equipment
- On the Road will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for damage or theft of personal items and belongings during the period of the scheduled activities
Insurance and responsability info:
- On the Road is protected by a liability insurance.
- All participants are protected by a personal accident insurance that covers accidents, invalidity and death.
- Each participant has the responsibility to inform On the Road of any special medical conditions, allergies or food restrictions/requirements up to 30 days prior to the scheduled activities. On the Road reserves the right to cancel any reservations that, due to special medical conditions or requirements, are deemed of high risk to the other participant’s safety or to the successful accomplishment of the activities.
- All participants will sign a consent form to authorize the publishing of their photo material and/or personal data on the On the Road website. The participants that don’t authorize the publishing of their photos On The Road website have to inform On The Road by email before the scheduled activities.
- For the support and execution of specific activities, accredited personnel and partners can be included by On the Road. These partners will be working under the strict observation of the Portuguese Law and corresponding safety rules.